Interview Questions for Auditors:
1. In your opinion, why is it important for a company to employ an auditor?
Demonstrates candidates' understanding of the role, their critical thinking skills, and their confidence in their own abilities.
2. What is your typical auditing process?
Illustrates candidates' work experience as well as their industry knowledge.
3. What methods do you use to reduce errors in your audits?
Showcases candidates' attention to detail and problem-solving skills, as well as their willingness to learn new techniques.
4. How would you approach giving difficult feedback to a client?
Illustrates candidates' communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
5. What auditing software do you find the most effective to work with?
Demonstrates candidates' software expertise and how they use technology to supplement their skills.