Interview Questions for Childcare Assistants:
1. Why do you consider yourself to be best suited for this job?
Demonstrates the candidates' communication skills and personality.
2. What methods would you use to assist the teacher?
Highlights the candidates' knowledge and creative thinking skills.
3. How will you handle an emergency on the playground?
Demonstrates the candidates' skill in First Aid and emergency alert.
4. Can you explain the procedure in serving a child a meal?
Demonstrates the candidates' knowledge and experience.
5. How will you maintain a safe environment for children?
Tests the candidates' knowledge of safety procedures.