Interview Questions for Clerks
1. What were your duties in your previous role?
Shows work history and prior job knowledge.
2. How do you prioritize your work if you receive multiple requests from staff members?
Reveals more about work style and adaptability.
3. Describe a challenging task you had to deal with. How did you handle it?
Tests time management and ability to handle pressure.
4. How do you maintain and update a filing system?
Demonstrates organizational skills.
5. Describe a time when you responded to a customer complaint. What was the outcome?
Demonstrates communication skills.