Interview Questions for Construction Supervisors:
1. How do you keep your crew motivated while working in unfavorable conditions?
Tests planning, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
2. Can you describe a successful project you have recently completed?
Demonstrates a level of expertise and organizational skills.
3. What are the most important skills a construction supervisor should have?
Demonstrates an understanding of the role and reveals the candidate's suitability.
4. Describe a time when you did not meet a deadline. How did you handle this?
Tests problem-solving and communication skills, and also highlights potential weaknesses.
5. What are your most successful strategies for sticking to the budget?
Tests skill level and reveal planning and organizational abilities.