Interview Questions for Construction Workers
1. Tell us about the construction projects you have worked on in the last year.
Reveals more about the candidate's recent experience and his physical ability.
2. What do you think are the key responsibilities of a construction worker?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of what the job entails.
3. Tell us about a time when you disagreed with a team member about how to perform a certain task. How did you handle the situation?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills and his ability to work in a team.
4. Have you ever been in a situation where the supervisor was unhappy with your work? What did you learn from the situation?
Reveals more about the candidate's work ethic, attitude, performance, and skills.
5. What steps have you taken in terms of further developing your skillset?
Reveals more about the candidate's motivation, skills, and training.