Interview Questions for Copywriters:
1. What has been your favorite and most challenging project? Please elaborate.
Provides insight into the candidate’s experience.
2. Describe your research and writing process. Discuss how this process has helped you in the past.
Reveals how the applicant approaches a project.
3. How have you altered your writing to suit different demographics? What impact did these changes have?
Demonstrates the ability to adapt writing to suit specific projects.
4. What is the biggest mistake you’ve made as a copywriter? How did you resolve the problem?
Shows problem-solving skills and accountability.
5. What do you like about our current content and how would you improve it?