Interview Questions for Customer Service Managers:
1. Why should we hire you as a customer support manager?
Highlights in-depth job knowledge, experience, education, and communication skills.
2. How would you handle a dissatisfied customer?
Tests interpersonal and mediation skills.
3. What attributes do you look for when recruiting a new employee?
Shows the ability to employ qualified staff.
4. If an employee is not performing well, how would you handle the situation?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal, management, and leadership skills.
5. How do you stay up-to-date with work policies, products, and trends?
Demonstrates work ethic and knowledge of the latest industry trends.