Interview Questions for Dental Assistants
1. Describe how you would prepare the examination room.
2. Have you assisted with procedures or diagnostic tests in the past? Explain.
Reveal more about work history.
3. Do you have experience performing administrative tasks? How will you balance your administrative and medical tasks?
Tests multitasking skills.
4. Describe how you handle conflicts with clients, coworkers, and supervisors. Support with examples.
Tests interpersonal skills.
5. How would you increase office efficiency and accuracy and client satisfaction?
Tests customer service and clerical skills.