Singe Job Post
Two Job Posts
Three Job Posts
Multiple Job Package
Contact for quote.
Resume Search Packages
Contact for quote.
Dice is one of the foremost platforms for hiring tech professionals. Employers are able to search through over 60 million candidate profiles, and benefit from recruitment services that screen candidates on their behalf.
Job seekers post their profiles for free, while employers pay to post open tech positions, manage applicants, and discover strong matches with Dice's full suite of employer solutions.
- Single and multiple job posting packages are available.
- Job posts are promoted on 3,000 partner sites for 30 days.
- The site allows employers to connect with more than 9 million quality technologists.
- Packages include candidate screening and applicant matching.
- Employer branding options are available.
- Employers can preview matched resumes and track applications.
- There is a recruitment package option to access a database of more than 2.7 million tech resumes.
- Job posts are shared on social media.
- No free plans are available.
- No free trials are on offer.
- There is an additional cost to access the Dice resume database.
Dice generated mixed user reviews. On Sitejabber, Dice gets a consumer rating of 4 stars from two positive reviews. Trustpilot features two negative reviews where users mention difficulties in searching for remote positions and that some U.S. regions aren't well represented.
How to Post a Job on Dice:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Dice.
Posting a job on Dice.
Go to the Dice home page.
Navigate to Dice's home page.
Click on "Post Jobs."
Click on the "For Employers" tab and click on the "Post Jobs" option.
Choose a posting option.
Select your preferred package and click on "Add To Cart."
Create an employer account.
Sign in via the pop-up screen or enter an email address for registration.
Fill in your personal details.
You will be asked to provide a few personal details and billing information to complete your registration. Once you have filled in the required fields, select "Complete Purchase."
Create a job post.
From your dashboard, select "Post Jobs" at the top of the page and complete your job post details.
Dice vs. AngelList:
Dice and AngelList differ in that AngelList's job board is aimed at startup companies and features over 2 million tech and/or remote jobs, while Dice focuses on jobs for all tech job seekers. On AngelList, job posting, employer branding, and applicant management are free, whereas a basic, single job post on Dice costs $495.00.
Dice vs. Authentic Jobs:
Authentic Jobs is a leading international job board for IT designers and developers. Authentic Job’s single job posts for $149.00 are more affordable than Dice’s cost of $495.00. Authentic Jobs provides less applicant management tools, but they offer large discounts for educational institutions and NPOs.
Dice vs. TechFetch:
Dice and TechFetch are similar in that they exclusively feature technology jobs. Both perform candidate matching and provide access to resumes. Dice's job posting prices start at $495.00 for a single job post, whereas TechFetch offers annual subscriptions to global employers that range from $1,799.00 to $2,499.00.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
September 22, 2020
What is Dice?
Dice is the definitive platform for recruiting in the tech space. Dice's database of over 60 million tech professionals provides employers with access to a community of highly skilled candidates actively looking for their next great opportunity.
What does it cost to post a job on Dice?
Dice's pricing starts at $495.00 per single job post, but the more jobs posted, the less it costs per post.
How do I create a Dice profile?
- Go to the Dice home page.
- Click on the "For Employers" tab.
- Click on "Post Jobs."
- Choose a job posting package and click on "Add To Cart."
- Enter your email address under "New Customer" and click on "Continue With Posting."
- Fill in your company and billing information, then click on "Complete Purchase."
- Follow the proceeding steps to create a job post.
Can employers access Dice's resume database?
All job listing packages exclude access to Dice's resume database, but resume search packages are available at an additional cost.