Interview Questions for Dietitians
1. How do you begin the treatment process with a patient? Walk me through the steps you take.
Reveals more about the candidate’s approach to treatment.
2. What was your most rewarding treatment experience? Why?
Provides insight into the candidate’s experience.
3. How would you handle a difficult patient with a serious health condition?
Demonstrates ability to handle challenging situations.
4. Have you ever given lectures about nutrition? What age groups have you worked with?
Shows public speaking skills.
5. Describe your experience with tracking client information and using healthcare software.
Demonstrate computer and record-keeping skills.