Interview Questions for Division Managers:
1. How would you motivate an underperforming staff member?
Tests the candidate's communication skills and their ability to effectively support personnel.
2. What has been the biggest challenge you've had to overcome in your career as a manager?
Reveals the candidate's problem-solving skills, work history, and their ability to learn from their mistakes.
3. What procedures would you follow to ensure the division meets its monthly sales goals?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of management best practices.
4. What is the most challenging part of setting up a division's budget?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of financial best practices and their ability to manage the finances of the division.
5. How would you resolve a conflict between two staff members in your division?
Demonstrates the candidate's conflict resolution skills and their ability to manage, mentor, and collaborate with team members.