Interview Questions for External Auditors:
1. What challenges do you see affecting the accounting industry in the future? How will this impact external auditors?
Reveals industry knowledge and insight.
2. How do you ensure accuracy?
Demonstrates attention to detail and ability to rectify mistakes.
3. How do you deal with negative feedback?
Demonstrates the candidate's attitude and response to negative feedback.
4. Which online tools or accounting software are you familiar with?
Determines proficiency in accounting tools and software.
5. What is the most challenging aspect of being an external auditor?
Reveals candidates' ability to manage stressful situations in this position.