Interview Questions for Field Investigators:
1. What skills do you think field investigators need to be successful?
Reveals a deeper understanding of the role and highlights the candidate’s inherent skills.
2. What information should you gather from a client before conducting your investigation?
Highlights the candidate’s communication and analytical skills.
3. What resources do you find the most useful when conducting surveillance research?
Highlights the candidate’s surveillance knowledge and skills.
4. How would you ensure the evidence you provide is correct and not disputable?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of proper investigative procedures.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you solved a case or provided valuable information for a client?
Reveals previous work history and highlights the candidate’s skills.