Front Office Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented front office manager to join our team. As the front office manager, you will make sure that customers and visitors feel welcome and are well looked after. Your role will include overseeing employee schedules, front office staff training, and perform the basic reconciling of receipts.
You need to have good people skills, a professional appearance, and be highly organized to be a successful front office manager. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service and office management experience.
Front Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Supporting, training, and supervising front office staff.
- Ensuring that all customer-related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guests' experience.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- Scheduling staff shifts and managing other HR-related tasks.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Monitoring stock and ordering office supplies, including stationery and information leaflets.
- Preparing monthly management reports on customer feedback, bookings, and cancellations.
- Managing the departmental budget.
- Updating files and records.
- Enforcing all cash-handling, checking, and credit procedures.
Front Office Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or an associate's degree.
- Client services or management experience.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
- The ability to remain positive and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Great computer skills and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A professional appearance.