Interview Questions for Housekeeping Supervisors:
1. What do you think is the most important aspect of a new staff member's training?
Demonstrates the candidate's housekeeping knowledge and experience.
2. What steps do you take to ensure that the housekeeping staff's duties are performed properly?
Demonstrates the candidate's leadership and communication skills.
3. What do you do in a situation where a staff member refuses to do something that falls within his/her job description?
Demonstrates the candidate's leadership skills and experience.
4. What do you do in situations where many staff members are absent?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, experience, and ability to think under pressure.
5. How do you deal with two staff members that are arguing over missing cleaning supplies?
Demonstrates the candidate's conflict resolution skills, communication skills, and experience.