Interview Questions for HR Recruiters:
1. What recruitment programs do you currently have in place?
Displays organizational skills and experience.
2. Can you discuss some of the challenges that you have experienced in executing your plan and how you overcame them?
Reveals the candidate's planning, interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills.
3. During the interviewing stage, how do you assess the candidate’s suitability for a position?
Displays the candidate's experience and interpersonal skills.
4. Why would you consider yourself as a talent acquisition leader?
Reveals the candidate's dedication and unique method of matching the right candidate for the job.
5. How do you plan to work with management to identify recruitment needs?
Displays the candidate as a team player who consults with management in the decision-making process.