Hubstaff Talent offers employers completely free job posting.
Hubstaff Talent specializes in remote team building and management. They offer a free job board for local and global remote work job postings, of which the majority are freelance. The site is easy to use and features a steady flow of new jobs every week.
Launched in 2012 in Fishers, Indiana, Hubstaff assists more than 34,000 business customers in 18 countries. The site is a good choice for attracting a global workforce to remote freelance jobs in the U.S. Local employers benefit from their strong local presence and hiring expertise.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- The platform connects employers with local and global remote freelancers.
- Similarweb reports an average of over 313,000 international site visitors per month, with just over 17 percent from the U.S., indicating the site's wide reach.
- Paid access to a suite of freelancer time tracking software is available.
- Employers are offered access to freelancer profiles and can apply advanced search filters.
- Alerts are sent out to employers when job seekers apply for jobs.
- Employers receive applications with custom messages from job seekers via email.
- The platform features syndication of job posts to other job boards and sites.
- Job postings remain active for 60 days and can be reposted for free.
- The site seems to attract many entry-level freelancers rather than more experienced middle or senior-level remote workers.
- The platform is strictly limited to the hiring of remote workers and no onsite job posts are accepted.
- The majority of jobs are low paid, starting at $2.00 per hour.
- An applicant tracking system, job feed integration, and candidate matching are not provided.
- Only the platform's parent site Hubstaff has social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter, and those pages do not feature job postings.
- The site is only available in English.
Hubstaff Talent enjoys a favorable reputation on g2.com, with a 4.5/5 rating from five users. They laud the platform's lack of cost, large candidate pool, and global reach as key selling points.
On Truspilot, reviews ranged from one user who rated it as "Great," while three others rated their experiences as "Bad."
How to Post a Job on Hubstaff Talent:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Posting a job on Hubstaff Talent.
Click on "Post a job (FREE)."
Find this button in the top-right corner of the home page.
Fill in details about the job.
Fields to complete include your job title, description, requirements, and your payment offer. You can also add questions that you would like to ask candidates.
Ask at least three questions to ensure that you receive quality applications.
Provide your company information and login details.
Lower down on the form, you need to fill in details about your company. This is followed by the last section where you are required to create a free account by providing your full name, email address, and a unique password.
The more information you provide about your company, the better your chances of attracting candidates.
Post your job advert.
At the bottom of the form, click on the green "Post your job for 60 days (FREE)" button to publish your job advert. Your job posting will be live for 60 days.
Hubstaff Talent vs. We Work Remotely:
Both Hubstaff Talent and We Work Remotely cater to the local and global remote job markets. Hubstaff Talent mainly features remote freelance jobs, while We Work Remotely offers more remote work jobs. They differ in that We Work Remotely does not have free posting options like HubstaffTalent, with their standard 30-day job post costing $299.00.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Working Nomads:
Both Hubstaff Talent and Working Nomads connect global employers with digital workers. Hubstaff talent mainly features remote freelance jobs as opposed to Working Nomads that include other remote work options. Hubstaff Talent offers free job posting, while Working Nomads charges $149.00 for a single 30-day job ad.
Hubstaff Talent vs. Jobspresso:
Unlike Hubstaff Talent, Jobspresso does not have free posting options. Its most affordable option is $249.00 for a 90-day job post. It also offers additional benefits, such as more full-time remote opportunities, compared to Hubstaff Talent's mainly freelance jobs. Both share job posts via social media, but only Jobspresso provides a featured job option.
How do I create a Hubstaff Talent employer's account?
- Go to Hubstaff Talent's home page.
- Click the blue "Post a job (FREE)" button in the top-right corner.
- You'll be able to publish a job posting and register an account on the same page.
- Fill in all the required job details and under the heading "CREATE A FREE ACCOUNT," fill in your name, email address, and a unique password to use for future log in purposes.
- Click on the green "Post your job for 60 days (FREE)" button to save your new account details and submit your job advert.
How can I edit a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
- Log in to your Hubstaff Talent employer's account.
- Go to the "Jobs" page and click on your avatar in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “My jobs."
- Click on "Actions" and select "Edit" from the drop-down menu.
- Edit your job posting and click on "Save" once you're done.
When was Hubstaff Talent created?
Hubstaff Talent was launched in 2012.
How can I delete a Hubstaff Talent job posting?
Log in to your employers' account. On the "Jobs" page, click on "Actions" and select "Close job" from the drop-down menu.