Interview Questions for Information Architects:
1. What questions would you ask a client or business prior to designing information architecture for their website?
Demonstrates the candidate's client-facing abilities and knowledge of design processes.
2. How would you deal with negative feedback from a user experience market research group?
Reveals the candidate's professionalism and design strategies.
3. What core principles do you apply in your layout and template designs?
Describes the candidate's approach to designing information architecture.
4. What are the challenges you face in transferring paper-based information architecture to digital platforms?
Explains the candidate's knowledge of pertinent industry-related topics.
5. How would you design a website to funnel clicks and sales to a specific product?
Demonstrates the candidate's abilities as an information architect.