Interview Questions for Infrastructure Engineers:
1. In your opinion what do people really expect from their networks?
Tests knowledge, experience, and insight.
2. What is the first thing you do when someone logs a complaint or problem?
Shows communication skills and approach.
3. How do you monitor your own tasks and time?
Tests time-management skills.
4. How would you approach training someone who knows little about IT?
Tests communication and training skills.
5. What is your go-to software for web platform development?
Tests knowledge and expertise.