Interview Questions for Loans Consultants:
1. Can you describe how you develop viable payment plans for delinquent loans?
Highlights the candidate's experience and knowledge of best practices in debt recovery.
2. What financial information is required to assess a loan application?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of relevant information required for the evaluation of loan applications.
3. What have you found are the main reasons for loan applications being rejected?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and reveals whether relevant factors would be investigated.
4. Which steps would you follow to assess potential high-risk loan applications?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of which loans pose higher risks and how to verify pertinent information.
5. Which loan servicing software would you recommend? Why?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and proficiency in loan servicing software.