Interview Questions for Medical Office Managers:
1. How do you ensure that we don't run out of important medical supplies?
Tests the candidate's ability to monitor inventories and place orders in a timely fashion.
2. How do you keep patient information confidential?
Tests whether the candidate has discretion and follows best practices for confidentiality.
3. What administrative software have you used in previous jobs?
Tests the candidate's computer literacy, and whether or not they will be able to use the programs your office uses.
4. What would you do if a patient arrived, but the person who should be processing them is out for lunch?
Tests the candidate's willingness to step in and help when needed.
5. What process do you follow when scheduling an appointment for a patient?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage schedules effectively.