Interview Questions for Office Coordinators
1. You are assigned several complex tasks with different deadlines. How do you handle this?
Demonstrates time management skills.
2. How have you used computers in administrative or clerical work?
Shows computer proficiency.
3. How would you increase efficiency and minimize errors? Support with experiences.
Demonstrates ability to improve processes.
4. Describe some of the most complex administrative projects you’ve handled. How did you do it?
Tests management skills.
5. While managers are in a meeting, an impatient customer comes in and demands to see someone. What do you do?
Tests ability to handle tense situations.