Order Clerk Interview Questions:
1. What method(s) do you use to track customers’ orders from start to delivery?
Evaluates the candidate’s organizational skills.
2. Which database application system have you worked with?
Assesses the candidate’s software and technical knowledge.
3. How do you ensure that the data you enter is accurate?
Highlights the candidate's process for ensuring accuracy and their attention to detail.
4. How would you improve our current process for order fulfillment?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of the company and shows the candidate's expertise with order fulfillment.
5. If you are responsible for the non-delivery of an order, what steps do you take to redress the problem?
Assesses the candidate’s ability to take responsibility for an incorrectly placed order and take the necessary steps to rectify it.