Program Administrator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized program administrator to manage several tasks involved in planning and executing a project. The program administrator is responsible for securing sponsors, creating a planning schedule and maintaining the project budget.
To be successful as a program administrator you must have excellent time management skills. A great program administrator is able to successfully plan several aspects of a project by supervising team members and maintaining the planning schedule.
Program Administrator Responsibilities:
- Create a planning schedule.
- Organize fundraising events.
- Secure project sponsors.
- Hire required staff members.
- Manage the project budget.
- Contact relevant vendors or service providers needed for the project.
Program Administrator Requirements:
- A degree in project management, logistics or event management.
- Prior experience as a project manager, program administrator or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to maintain a budget.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.