Interview Questions for Quality Assurance Managers
1. How would you develop and enforce quality controls?
Reveals the candidate’s thought process.
2. Describe how you would motivate an employee who was struggling.
Tests the ability to coach others.
3. Tell about a time you used data and observations to improve something.
Confirms problem-solving skills.
4. Have you have taken corrective action against an employee? Describe the experience.
Shows ability to manage responsibly.
5. Looking at current QA trends, what do you think clients want? How would you ensure that our plans meet those needs?
Demonstrates the candidate's creativity and mindfulness of current trends.