Quality Auditor Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented quality auditor to oversee our quality control processes. You will be developing testing parameters for our products, reviewing products for industry compliance, and assessing production procedures. You may also need to train employees on quality standards.
To ensure success as a quality auditor, you should possess in-depth knowledge of product standards and extensive experience as a quality auditor in a similar industry. An outstanding quality auditor will be someone whose quality assessment skills translate into products of exceptional quality.
Quality Auditor Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality control audit plans.
- Identifying testing parameters for products.
- Evaluating production stages and testing the composition, appearance, and functionality of completed products.
- Assigning team members to quality audits and overseeing their work.
- Training employees on quality standards and procedures.
- Ensuring that products comply with industry standards.
- Documenting defects and recommendations for improvement.
- Preparing and presenting quality audit reports to senior management.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards and regulations.
Quality Auditor Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of post-secondary industry-related coursework preferred.
- Certification by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) will be advantageous.
- At least five years' experience as a quality auditor in a related industry.
- Proficiency in quality management software.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.