Interview Questions for Riggers:
1. What skills do you think riggers need to be successful?
Reveals the candidate’s temperament and construction skills.
2. How would you ensure you have the correct rigging equipment to move a load?
Demonstrates the candidate’s analytical skills and knowledge of rigging procedures.
3. What safety checks should be done before rigging can be used?
Demonstrates knowledge of industry safety procedures.
4. What would you do if the rigging failed once moving had begun?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of safety procedures.
5. What was the most difficult rigging job you completed in your previous work?
Reveals previous work history and highlights industry experience.