Interview Questions for Screen Printers:
1. What skills do you think a person needs to be a successful screen printer?
Displays the candidate’s artistic and mechanical skills.
2. What was the most difficult screen printing job you had to do?
Reveals the highest level of work experience the candidate has achieved.
3. How do you plan out orders and workloads?
Shows how the candidate structures their time and work orders.
4. Why did you decide to pursue a career in Screen Printing?
Indicates a passion for Screen Printing artistry.
5. How do you recover delays in work orders?
Shows how the candidate handles large workloads and meets customer demands.