Interview Questions for Senior Auditors:
1. What steps would you take if a junior auditor was consistently submitting inaccurate work?
Describes the candidate's approach to handling problems in the workplace.
2. How do you manage your auditing process to ensure compliance with state and federal legislation?
Reveals the candidate's understanding of auditing procedures and laws.
3. What is the most important skill a senior auditor should have that will ensure their team performs well?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of the skills required for the position.
4. Can you tell us about some challenges you've faced as an auditor and how you overcame them?
Explores the candidate's work history and problem-solving abilities.
5. How would you ensure that your auditing team is not overworked by management?
Reveals the candidate's understanding of project and team management principles.