Stocker Job Description Template
We are looking for an energetic and friendly stocker to receive goods for the store and ensure that these goods are packed and marked with prices. Stockers are also responsible for arranging attractive displays, informing customers about special offers and answering questions about the stock.
To be successful as a stocker you must be reasonably fit and treat all customers with respect. A good stocker has excellent knowledge of the store's products and specials and provides customers with useful information to improve their shopping experience.
- Receive goods for the store.
- Pack items.
- Label items with prices.
- Create attractive displays for goods.
- Assist customers with queries.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail would be advantageous.
- Professional appearance.
- Friendly disposition.
- Reasonable fitness level.