Substitute Teacher Interview Questions:
1. In your opinion, what is the key to maintaining order in a classroom?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of teaching methods and techniques.
2. What is your method for maintaining a clean classroom?
Tests the candidate’s ability to clean and maintain a classroom.
3. How would you approach an emotional student?
Reveals the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. What is your work schedule?
Shows the candidate’s availability to work flexible hours.
5. Can you explain the different learning styles?
Highlights the candidate’s previous education and training history.