Talent Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an esteemed talent manager to oversee the business dealings of various talents. The responsibilities of a talent manager include searching for talent, signing clients, and negotiating deals. You should also book gigs for clients and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset.
To be successful as a talent manager, you should understand what it takes for talent to succeed, have a keen eye for talent, and be able to establish trust in order to sign clients. Ultimately, a high-quality talent manager has great business acumen and excellent presentation skills.
Talent Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing and presenting pitches to potential clients.
- Evaluating talent.
- Conducting auditions.
- Conducting research on potential clients.
- Creating marketing strategies to promote clients.
- Negotiating prospective business deals.
- Securing and marketing gigs and performances.
Talent Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, management, or a related field.
- Experience working with talent.
- Excellent pitching abilities.
- Entertainment industry knowledge.
- Ability to network and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong marketing knowledge.