Interview Questions for Treasury Analysts:
1. What types of companies have you performed treasury analysis for?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and industry knowledge.
2. Which financial management software do you prefer and why?
Explores the candidate's technical abilities and experience.
3. What key areas would you examine to improve a company's cash flow?
Examines the candidate's analytical abilities and knowledge.
4. Can you describe your methodology in creating a financial forecast?
Evaluates the candidate's estimation techniques and forecasting abilities.
5. Can you describe a financial strategy that you implemented that made a company profitable?
Reveals the candidate's experience, strategic skills, and problem-solving abilities.