Virtual Recruiter Job Description Template
We are searching for a motivated virtual recruiter to assist our company in finding the best candidates for a range of jobs across different departments. The virtual recruiter's responsibilities will include writing clear job descriptions and posting them online, sourcing and screening potential candidates, communicating with the Manager and staff, reviewing job requirements, conducting interviews, assisting with onboarding, and helping with any other recruitment-related tasks.
Virtual Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Writing detailed, clear job descriptions and posting them on a range of job boards to attract candidates.
- Communicating with the manager/supervisor and reviewing job descriptions to ensure accurate shortlisting of candidates.
- Fostering solid professional relationships with prospective hires.
- Following up promptly with prospective hires.
- Screening candidates and scheduling online interviews.
- Writing up questions for interviews when required.
- Developing new recruitment strategies with the recruitment manager.
- Assisting with onboarding duties to help new staff during the transition process.
- Responding to inquiries in a polite, efficient manner.
Virtual Recruiter Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Degree in HR or communications would be advantageous.
- Previous recruitment experience recommended.
- Ability to use MS Office.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Hangouts.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving, and written and verbal communication skills.